Thursday, November 6, 2008

didievertellyou?

I know you said something about us being sick of each other lately.
I think we're just in weird moods because we're always tired or whatever.
I'm definitely not sick of you.

In fact....
I love every minute.
Even if we do get all adklgha with each other sometimes.
But really.
We're always doing something.
From driving to hanging out at Java Java to going to all these shows.
I love it.
And I'm really glad I'm doing all these things with you.
I'd rather it be you than anyone, really.
(:

So I've decided something.
But I'm not going to tell you on here.
I just want to see your reaction.
xD
I know you're going to laugh at me.
Just remind me to tell you.
Though I don't think I'm going to forget.

Anyway...
I love you dearly.
<3

ps; yes, the title is a synthetic division song, before you ask.
xD

No comments: