skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
i'm writing again, these letters to you...
Monday, December 29, 2008
reassurance.
Just remember I'll be here as long as you want me here.
No matter what.
And that I love you.
Lots.
I'm sorry I'm so confusing.
But so are you.
Oh well.
It'll all come together sooner or later.
Keep your head up.
You're not weak.
I don't think so, anyway.
Just keep yourself together.
iiiiiloveloveloveyou.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(158)
▼
December
(13)
words.
reassurance.
. . .
response.
you know...
craigslist?
dlskghjsf.
*ahem*
the list...
blog?
. . .
unsaid.
Scare tactics.
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(23)
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
About Me
Bella
=]
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment