Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scare tactics.

I have to find some way to save you.
To fix you.
To make this life better for you.
I'm the only one that can.

Do NOT give up.
Please.
It will kill us both.
I love you more than anyone else in my life.
I need you, you need me.

I wish you'd just tell me instead of running away.
Like you did tonight.
You've never done that.
Ever.
And tonight was the scariest moment I've ever experienced in my life.
I don't think I've ever been so scared and worried about someone in my life as I am with you.

I feel so helpless.
I think you feel like you're losing me because you're cutting me off from things now and don't realize it.
I try to get inside and know and you won't tell me.
I do care.
I think you have the wrong perception of things.
Or something like that.
It's just........you're not you anymore.

Please.
Just let me in.
Let me save you.
I want you to see what I see.
It's frightening.
I love you so much, and I don't want things to get messed up in your life, in my life, with us, etc. because you're stressed. 
There's  a way to fix it.

You WILL be okay.
It WILL take time.

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

No comments: