Friday, October 16, 2009

crazy women are after you again and this time i'm not involved. xD

So....
Amy's back too?
WTF?
That girl pisses me off like no other.
D:<

I can understand Chelsea.
She's just....Chelsea.
Total nutcase, but it works for her.

And Victoria?
Why do you even bother letting her come back, and giving her the time of day?
You know the same thing's going to happen.
It always does.
She knows it too.
It'll work out for a while, everything will be chill.
Then she'll go psychobitch on you and you'll be all AHHH*flails* and kick her out.
In the meantime, I'll be flailing and wondering exactly WHAT THE HELL you're thinking.
*facepalm*

I mean, it is your life.
And I'm not going to tell you how to live it.
Buuuuuut.
Really.
UGH.
D:<

I should REALLY beat you up now for all this.
Along with the fact that it seems nearly impossible to get ahold of you/hang out with you.
*flails again*

Oh well.
It's okay.
I still love you.

I'm probably going to DeJarnettes this weekend, by the way.
But I'm sure you won't read this for another month or so, since you can't seem to keep the links to all my pages.
xD

Silly boy.
(:

No comments: