I think I told you I had things to say.
But I wasn't sure where to start, or if it was even the right time.
However, if I don't get this out, I will explode.
I'm just afraid of your reaction.
I always scared I'll push you away if I tell you things, because it might be too soon in your mind, or whatever, and I guess it's because I'm used to those reactions.
But at the same time, I'm scared I'll push you away for keeping them inside.
It doesn't balance well.
So that's why you're reading this.
-hides-
I love you.
And I don't think you have a fucking clue just how much.
Not even kidding.
You mean everything to me.
Every last object in this world could fall apart, and as long as you were there, I'd still be standing.
You're practically my life support.
The reason I breathe.
I know it's so cliche.
But it's so fucking true.
Never in my life have I had butterflies like this.
Never have I been this content with my life.
Never have I felt like this...
Or even had these feelings returned.
I'll admit, I was blind to things for a while.
Till recently, to be honest.
Like how much you really do care.
And, I guess, how important I am to you, and whathaveyou.
But I see it now.
I just still don't believe you could care as much for me as I do you.
Somehow I think, if I left, you'd be okay after a while.
But if you left...
I'm not so sure I'd ever be okay.
Please don't ever make me test that theory.
I have loved you, believe it or not, since the first time I ever laid eyes on you.
I knew.
I just knew.
You were part of my life from that moment on.
A crucial part.
My future.
I can see how much of that turned out to be true.
"You're exactly my brand of heroin."
=]
I've never had anything like this.
I keep saying and doing things and expecting some negative reply or reaction, for you to run away, freak out, something.
But you do the opposite.
You stay.
I'm not used to it.
Not at all.
-sigh-
I know it's only the beginning.
But I don't want this to end.
Ever.
And I'm not sure what you're waiting for.
Just ask me already.
You know what the answer is.
I love you, Jeremy Snow.
Be mine forever?
=]
Bella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment