"You should let go and make yourself empty and quiet, clear and calm."
Start believing that.
Cause that's what you need to do.
You're falling apart, and you can't let that happen.
Not again.
I don't know what to say.
I just want you to be okay.
I want to help you.
But you need to talk to me.
Stop bottling things up.
Please.
You exploded on me earlier and that isn't happening again.
=[
Talk to me.
You're gonna go and do something drastic and ridiculous if you don't let it out.
Honestly.
I know.
Please be okay, Jeremy.
Get yourself together.
Take some time to think.
Figure things out.
As always.
I know I say that all the time.
But you need to.
You might not believe it.
But you will be okay.
It'll just take time.
Just like me.
=/
I'll always be here.
No matter what.
Cause I love you.
Bella.
ps;
If I'm the one that's breaking you...
Let me go.
I want you to be happy and alright again, even if that means losing each other.
-sigh-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment