Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bara Ki.

Just some things I remember.



01.23.08
Bella,

I've been a fool.
I am who I am.
I've found myself.
I woke up this morning..
well wait lets start at last night.
I went to bed early. I never do that. & I had a dream.
It was about me, who I was, and ALL.
I woke up this morning and said..." who am I" and everything made since... everything. Ive said and done. and the past was clear. and gone. its of course the past... I see myself now, the future.

WHOEVER I WAS.
WHATEVER I WAS.
WHATEVER I SAID
WHATEVER I DID.
SEE THAT IT WAS NOT ME.

I see.
sorry
I want to move on.
with this behind us....

You Bella, helped me find myself.
it took me hurting you, to see what love was. and I know apologizing will never help.
love was and is hard for me, but now I see.
love is love.
and I was stubborn.

I want to be there for you.
my friend.


[j]eremy



01.25.08
"Bella says you need love. I used to think otherwise."



02.05.08
-Bella: If you are still fearing what happened last time...fear no more..really.
and the song...well that was the past...it struck me pretty hard...
remember--"it's starting to sting now" it was a defective part of me, that is now longer in existence.



And now I get this;

Bella.

Ive fallen into a self reflection mode.
Ill need a while to function properly again.
dont call
dont comment
dont message
dont text.
dont anything.

until i do.



Guess I did have reason to worry.
Huh.
Who would have known.

No comments: