Jess doesn't like my hair.
D:
And our moods are just not mixing today.
Oh god.
Save me.
I figured you weren't mad anymore.
Or you probably wouldn't have come over yesterday?
Or something.
....ha.
Never.
Ever.
EVER putting on eyeshadow again.
Kay?
xDD
You wear yers different anyway.
So if I'd put mine on like you do yers, it wouldn't have looked that bad.
But instead, I end up looking like a crackwhore.
Ugh.
Never again.
-screams-
This is so pointless.
Ahhhhhh.
I need a shower.
-goes-
I love you...
times infinity plus one.
=] <3
Two things I just thought of.
....I have class on our one month.
Fuuuuuuuck.
D:<
Maybe I can get out of it?
But you probably have to work, too.
> >;
....
And, you know, you still owe me a Christmas present.
That CD.
...
You ever gonna do anything with that?
xDDD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment