Saturday, February 2, 2008

Untitled 30

-sigh-
I know it seems like I don't have much to say.
But really, I don't know what to say.
I'm just annoyed at yer parents, and that you have to resort to moving to have some peace and quiet in yer life.
Or you know, whatever.
You know what I mean.
-is tired-



I just want things to be okay with you.
ldkgjsfkjghoifjhiof -screams-
I know yer moving and all.
Possibly tomorrow.
Iuno.
I'm not sure if you even know.



Just let me be there for you.
You've been akdghadl all night.
And I don't like it when yer like that.
D:



adklghakldg.
You'll be okay.
Even if things are ladvhadig right now.
...I seem to be using akdlghl a lot.
> >;



Either way, it'll all be okay in the end.
I promise.
=]



I love you.
Fer sure.
<3

No comments: