Thursday, January 31, 2008

Untitled 29

Lalala.
So I don't write everyday now.
Don't really need to, since I can talk to you more directly and whatnot now.
But I'll still keep writing when the mood hits.
I know you like them.
=]



I'm getting excited.
I'm really happy with where we are.
I know I keep saying that.
But it's true.



Anyway.
You're right.
We need to get together and write out some goals and junk.
You know what I'm talking about.



And I still wanna go somewhere.
Like, the beach or...iuno.
Wherever.
For a day, or the weekend or something.
Whatever.
Time with you.
Only you.
To do whatever we want.
....
=]



Mom needs to lay off you.
Actually, everyone does.
Ugh.
I'm serious.
They're gonna get a piece of my mind one day.
Ahhhh -screams-



I've still got yer shirt.
The smell's fading though.
....go ahead and laugh.
xD
But yer smell calms me, and helps me sleep.



Ahh.
Come cuddle with me.
I missed you today.
=[



Anddddddd.
We need to talk about plans for Saturday.
You mentioned something about a movie a couple days ago.
I still wanna see Atonement.
So...yes? No?



-needs sleep-
Going to bed.
Mmm, I love you.
And I'll be here for you no matter what.
Seriously.
Not going anywhere.
I'm your Bella.
=] <3

No comments: