Stupid book.
Reminds me of Twilight.
And reminds me of you.
Little things this guy does for his girlfriend are some of the small things you used to do to me.
And how she has to do certain things, like look up and kinda stand funny to kiss him, cause he's taller than her.
Ha.
Reminds me of myself.
Omggggg.
I miss you.
I vividly remember those kisses before you'd leave my house, when we'd be at the door in my room.
I just...
-sigh-
Seeing you is going to drive me nuts.
I honestly don't know which it'll do more of; harm or help.
You have no idea the urge I'm fighting, even now, to just be all OMGILOVEYOU<3.
Ahh jesus.
It makes me wonder if you'd do the same thing.
Fight the same urge.
Or are doing, rather.
And if I snuck in one of those kisses like I used to, when I'd "leave you hanging", would you push me away, or would you give in?
o_O
I can think about things that happened between us a bit easier now.
I can see them clearly.
More so than before, when I was more of a mess, after....
Yeah.
And they don't hurt as much, either.
Maybe cause I feel like I know what's going to happen, once again.
But maybe not, either.
Cause it seems I've managed a breakthrough.
....I think I'm still in awe from that.
xD
Iunoooo.
I just....
Love how you used to be.
When we were together.
A totally different world to me.
Heaven, I'd dare to say.
I loved your touch.
Your hugs.
Your kisses.
Your smell.
How you used to hold me.
Everything.
Ahh.
I still love all those things, really.
o_O
-goes insane-
I only want you back.
But I refuse to push you into anything.
And yes, I know I just brought up the past.
Not something I'm fond of, but my moods get me like this, and I have to get it out.
I just wonder if you deal with this shit as much as I do.
Or if it's this intense.
Maybe some answers, if you're up for talking about it?
If not, it's fine.
Believe me, I understand.
adlgkjsdkgjsofig.
-cries-
I miss you.
So fucking much.
x___x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment