Thanks for the phone call tonight.
You saved me.
From a lot.
=]
Even though I feel like crying again.
I'm still smiling.
So maybe it's good?
-shrug-
The apartment thing's gonna be stressful, I know.
But I think we'll manage.
We've dealt with worse.
xD;
I've given up caring about what everyone else says.
Like, my mom's not real happy I'm still involved in you somehow but I just don't give a damn anymore.
I really don't.
It's my life.
Enough said.
>_<
Uhm.
I'm proud of you.
But I think I've said that a million times.
So I'm just gonna shut up.
"I miss this girl...i miss her like whoa"
........
I miss you too...?
Yeah.
And I'm gonna feel real dumb if that wasn't towards me.
xD
But now you know how I feel.
Haaa.
I need sleep.
Hopefully I'll get to see you tomorrow.
I think things are looking up for us both now.
More for you than me, since you seem to be seeing things more clearly than before.
And if you fall, I'm gonna catch you.
You know that.
Just do the same for me.
That's all I ask.
Promise?
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment