I'm sorry for last night.
I just want to be honest with you.
And I know you do too.
But I don't want to say the wrong thing and ruin us.
You terrified me with the attachment conversation.
I don't know what you were implying, besides that I shouldn't get too attached.
I mean.
If that's the only thing, then sure.
But I just don't know why you'd say something like that [other than your basic belief that you shouldn't be too attached to the other person in a relationship]
My first thought was "oh god we're not gonna last and something's gone wrong in his head and he's gonna end this soon."
I don't know if I get easily attached or not, but I think I do.
Seeing as lately, I can hardly sleep if you haven't been here or something.
You just help me relax so much better.
=]
Either way, I'm sorry.
I don't want anything going wrong with us.
I'm not sure I could take it.
I love you, and I want this to work.
Maybe I need a bit more time to contemplate the Amy thing.
I think that's what's always in the way.
I just....need to understand more, or something.
I'm not sure.
But I'm trying my best.
Don't let me fuck this up.
Please.
And tell me we're going to be okay.
I love you.
Bella
ps; I'm not worried about the past now. I'm just worried about where we are now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment