I hope you like living in misery.
Cause you seem to be doing a good job of it.
And I'm not there to save you anymore when you break down.
Which is what I did a couple times.
When you very nearly snapped.
...I remember the suicidal moment you had a while back.
Yeah.
And well.
It still scares me.
Cause any morning I feel I could wake up and find you dead.
Especially now.
You're not over me.
And I'm not over you.
But whatever.
I guess I'm not allowed to be involved in you anymore.
Whatever you say, kid.
And you told me not to let people walk all over me.
Ever stop and think about how much control you had over me?
Yeah.
Didn't think so.
Whatever I suppose.
I mean, I was the only one that was there for you, it seems.
That listened.
That helped.
That was willing to help.
That wanted you to be okay.
And not be alone.
But if you don't want that.
Then I'm gone.
You know what's gonna happen.
But you say it won't.
Prove me wrong, baby.
Prove me wrong.
You're such a fucking hypocrite.
And a liar.
Woo happy day~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment