Saturday, January 19, 2008

Untitled 15

When are you gonna admit that it was you talking to me the whole time, and there was no James around?
I wanted to ask you that last night.
But I was too distracted by how broken you looked.
-dies- D:



And uhm.
.............
Well fuck.
I forgot what else I was gonna ask you.
Fucking 3 hours of sleep, and up at 5:30 for that god damn driving class.
UGH.
Thank you, dear, for robbing me of my sleep last night.
The one night I needed it most.
>_<





-later-
The cd thing.
....
You "forgot" it.
Was that just an excuse so you could see me again?
Or did you even make it?
I don't even know what to believe out of you anymore.
................................
That's really pathetic.
And you said "I have no reason to lie to you."
>_<

No comments: