Friday, January 25, 2008

Untitled 25

Tooootally meant to post this yesterday.
I actually just remembered I had it.
Wrote it at work.
Came home, sat it somewhere.
...you know me.
So, here goes.
Blog #3 for today.
>_<



Just a thought.
"Bella says you need love. I used to think otherwise."
...yeah she told me about that.
> >;



So I guess you see you need it, then.
But where does that leave you, now?




Not us.
You.



Does that mean you still need, or even want, my love?
Or....what?
I uhm.
Just want to know how you see things, now, since you've changed a bit.
What you want from me.
What you want from everyone else, even.




Maybe you should write a self-reflection blog or something.
....yes, I just said that.
But I feel it's important for me to know.
But whatever you think, I guess.
If you're not ready to tell me, then sure.
It's fine.
=]



I'm here for you.
And I'm here to understand you.

No comments: