Jeremy,
I know Amy got you really upset last night. I swear, one of these days, I'm going to kill her. Or at least hurt her real bad.
Whatever she says to bring you down, to hurt you, anything negative at all, don't listen to her. Please. there's a few possible reason she'd say things like she did, but I'll never know for sure.
Please, whatever she says, don't change for her. Just be you. That's who I love. You. =]
You're an amazing person. You really are. And you're so accomplished in so many ways. You've got talent, in whatever you do. You're intelligent; far more brilliant than much of the population. You have common sense. And you care, you’re sensitive, loving, absolutely adorable, etc. You’re personality’s amazing. Yes, you’re completely mental and silly, but it’s what fits you. You’re real, Jeremy. You’re truth. You’re what a lot of people need to be, and what some even strive to be. A real good role model.
I just want you to know all that. I love you for who you are, the truth inside you, and not some person you would pretend to be. And I’ll never call you out on your mistakes, flaws, or any negative traits, because everyone has those. It’s a fact of life, and Amy will just have to accept it.
I don’t know why she’d ever say shit anyway. Maybe she’s jealous that I have you and she doesn’t [not to sound conceited]. Or maybe she thinks you’ve tried to ruin her life enough and is getting back at you. Who knows. Maybe it’s just the psycho bitch coming out of her. It seems she’s obsessed. She’ll have to deal. She needs to move on.
At any rate, don’t bother with her. Just be happy, and live your life the way you want. The only changes you should make is what makes you feel comfortable.
I love you, babe.
Bella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment