Oh my god.
You just left.
And like.
Those couple minutes were absolutely awful.
Your face.
Your eyes.
The way you stood.
The way you sounded.
Even the way you acted.
Everything.
You were so timid.
And I've never seen the look you had on your face.
It scared me.
And now it's haunting me.
D:
I mean.
You looked empty.
Dead.
Like a zombie.
I've never seen someone look so dead in my life.
And that's what's stuck in my head.
And what's tearing me apart.
Omggg.
I want you back.
But I can't do it.
I just can't.
I don't ever want to see you like that again.
I thought you were going to fall over and die on me out there.
You sounded like you were about to break down and bawl your eyes out, too.
Your voice....so quiet.
A whisper.
It scared me.
It really did.
Don't be like that over me.
Please don't.
I can't stand to see you like that.
It's ripped me to pieces.
I went back to the house.
With Allen on the phone.
Yeah.
I'm sure you knew that.
But really.
I needed him.
...Anyway.
I was still outside when I broke down.
I don't know if you heard me or if you were already in your car.
Or even if you could hear me from where you were.
But either way.
D:
I wanted to tell you I was sorry.
But I don't really have anything that I'm sorry for.
Besides us not being together.
And not working out, and all that junk.
But none of this is my fault, Jeremy.
I just felt so bad when I saw your face.
Please be okay.
Don't worry about me.
I'll get myself together eventually.
At least you couldn't see them.
I wanted you to.
So you would know what I'm feeling, and what I'm going through.
But at the same time I didn't want to scare you.
I do still care.
And I do still love you.
As much as I hate it, now.
Really.
I can't write anymore.
It feels like someone's standing on my chest.
And they're stabbing me in the stomach and the heart at the same time.
Yeah.
I'm feeling physical pain.
=[
Sidenote;
I'd like to thank you for ruining several enjoyable things for me, Twilight and Blaqk Audio, among others.
=[
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment