So.
I've been thinking a lot the last couple days, about how things are going between us.
And there's something I realized.
We've been talking a month now.
You know we haven't fought about anything?
Seriously.
I think that's a record.
Apparently you've done a lot of thinking or something.
You seem "lighter" than you were before.
I know you've still got a lot on your mind all the time, but you seem not so messed up about it.
I don't know.
But something's different.
With you.
With us.
And I know you have a lot on your mind now. [i sound like such a damn hypocrite now, after what I just said]
What with Andrew and all.
I know part of your dklfjalkdgness is me.
Please don't get too stressed out because of me.
=/
And if you need anything, I'm here.
You know where to find me.
And generally speaking, I'm proud of you.
=]
Hmm, i miss you.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment