I'm assuming you passed out when you got to Cynthia's.
Hopefully you'll get some rest.
You looked really blah earlier.
Like, exhausted to the max.
But it looked like there was something wrong.
I know you said you were thinking last night, and said this morning it was about me, but that's as far as you got.
What's on your mind?
So, I know you're moving stuff tomorrow.
And I may or may not be there.
But I was thinking we should do something.
I have no idea what.
But I'll let you call the shots, cause it kinda depends on a lot of things.
And I don't want you to freak out on me again.
I still want to know what that flashback was.
But I guess we can't have everything we want, right?
I'm okay with that.
-shrug-
Aishiteru wa.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment