Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Untitled 91

I enjoyed today.
Even if it was for like, 20 minutes or something.
(:


You've got a lot on your mind.
And I thought you were going to go wonky on me earlier on the phone.
...Well.
You kind of did.


I wish you'd tell me what you have to say.
You can say it.
It won't scare me away.
I won't judge you.
You can trust me.
You know that.


I know it's hard to say things.
But I've managed to say them to you.
And you'll feel a lot better once you've got it all out there in the open.
Seriously.


Oh, and your flashbackwhateverthing about the you-know-what.
That too.
D:


J, I'm afraid of losing you again.
Because of you holding so much inside.
That's why it scares me.
You can't handle bottling everything up inside, so you just run off and hope that'll help.
Then you feel like shit for running off.
And it starts all over again.
...I know.
Don't do that.


Talk to me.
I know you can.
(:


I love you.



...and that's koishiteru wa.
xD

<3

No comments: