SEX ON THE FLOOR?!?!?!
Oh god, we're insane.
But I love every moment of it.
(:
So we spent the entire day laying around in bed.
Bahaha.
Seriously, we'll never get anything accomplished if we live together.
xD
But I definitely had fun.
You're so silly.
Tell Victoria to go away.
>_<
She....weirds me out.
Idk.
Uhm, so Jared brought up a good point.
What exactly are we doing?
Like, yeah I know we've been telling everyone we're talking and blahblah.
I'm sort of waiting on you to figure out what to call this.
I mean, I see it as a relationship.
I don't see us running after anyone else anytime soon, and we spend every moment going <33
So you know.
Whatever floats your hippo, I guess.
Lalala.
Come over tomorrow so we can take pictures and whatever.
(:
I noticed your mood change.
When I got there you looked awful.
Like, I could tell you felt like hell, and all that crap.
But by the time I left you looked like you could run a marathon.
I don't think you felt it, but you definitely looked better.
So...
Was it the meds?
Or was it me?
xD
I know you wanted me to come over yesterday, so....you know.
I'm so tired.
-__-
getoverhereandstaythenightwithme.
(:
I love you!!!!
Damn this thing.
It always thinks I'm putting in HTML when I do <33
....
>_<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment