Tuesday, August 26, 2008

. . .

I'm glad I got to see you today.
Even if it wasn't for very long.
And Kat was there.
.....she likes you now.
I came home and she said I "have her blessing."
O_____O
So.....
...I don't know what to say to that.
-facepalm-
I guess we can get married now?
....
I need help. xD

You need to realize that when you get to a certain point on the way home, your phone cuts off.
You need to cut your conversations off till you get home.
xD
I can't get half of what yer saying because you apparently don't realize you're breaking up.
...like that day in walmart.
-shakes head-

I really hope I didn't wake you up with that stupid text.
-__-
You can kill me later if I did.
=/

So....question.
Not that you ever answer any of these questions on here.
But uhh.
Are you weird about being "together" in public?
You act a little different, timid even, when we're out somewhere.
Not saying we have to hang all over each other.
Haha.
It doesn't bother me, really.
I'm just curious, cause I get that feeling, and I don't want you to be all aldkhgiug or something.

Save me from the dentist tomorrow?
x____x

...Why do I always write the most pointless stuff, and you still like it?
O_O
I sound ridiculous.
Maybe I should stop writing these when I'm exhausted.
I know you're sitting there like ^__o

Blegh, I need sleep.
getoverhere. D:

koishiteru wa<3

No comments: