Friday, August 22, 2008

imrunningoutoftitles.

Somehow I knew you'd still write a blog.
Bahaha.
...Not that you were in any condition for that last night.
You looked like you were ready to fall in the floor.
o_O

You make things easier for me to deal with.
With this family crap and whatever else.
Iuno.
I guess you just reminding me that you love me comforts me or something.
(:

You told me I need to watch Chumscrubber.
I guess I need to.
Hmm.

I'm glad you started using dA.
Now I can stalk you more.
...
Not really.
But it's nice to see some of your stuff.
Ha.

...I think you messed up yer url in the blog.
Or not.
o_O
I'm starting to think you shouldn't write blogs when you're medicated and exhausted.
-___-

Ehh.
You and that blog.
Just post it already.
You know, normally I'd be terrified to see what's in a blog about me.
Especially being at this point....not quite a relationship but pretty much?
....
You know what I mean.
But this time....I'm not freaking out.
I don't think I have anything to worry about.
If you prove me wrong by some ridiculous chance, I'm kicking you and then kicking myself.
That's that.
xD
I feel too confident about this to even say that without feeling weird about it.
....
That didn't make sense.
But I'm sure you still get it.
xD

Blahblahblah.
This is pointless.
I'm sure you'll end up laughing at me.
.....
(:

I need a shower.
So, as Mary says, I'm off like a prom dress.
.....
*cracks up*
(:

ILOVEYOUSOMUCH<3

No comments: