Wednesday, August 27, 2008

why are the notes so long these days?

-screams-
We really need a day together.
Not at school or wherever.
We can never be ourselves anywhere else but here or at your house.
^__o
Bleh.

I just miss spending that kind of time with you.
And if I didn't see you on certain days at school, I'd probably be going mad here.

Your blog....was really cute.
Oh, how I love you.

Someone's jealous of us.
Kat, to be exact.
Something about raw love and blahblah.
I guess you'd have to understand who she is and what she's dealt with/what she does.
But....yeah.
-_____-

So...you're doing stupid things?
What stupid things?
o_O

Yes, my class went well.
Teacher's....a little bitchy but otherwise things are fine.
Hmm, it'll be interesting.
-__-

I need to read for religion, but the only thing I can focus on right now is you.
And us.
And how much I love you.
And miss you.
And just want to curl up beside you and watch you sleep, let you hold me, run my fingers through your hair, kiss you......
-screams-

Well, now that I've got that out there...
I don't know.
I guess I'll go read before I end up behind, already.

I better get a little time with you tomorrow between classes.
(:

ILOVEYOU<3

No comments: