I don't keep track of these half the time.
-__-
It's weird not writing to you, though.
I don't really know what to say.
Everything I've had on my mind you already know.
So...you know.
I do want to thank you for putting up with me and my weird, sick self.
I know I get spacey and stupid when I'm sick.
It's the medication and my lack of oxygen.
=/
You did cheer me up a bit today, though.
You always cheer me up, when you're around.
(:
And here's hoping I don't have anything more serious than a cold.
I tried coming home and sleeping, and I kept waking up.
It hurts to breathe.
Like, my chest still hurts.
And I'm coughing more.
So I hope I don't have like, strep or mild bronchitis or something.
Blegh.
Come save me.
I keep having crying spells.
D:
At least you know how bad I feel now.
-sigh-
Thank you for the meds.
Thank you for being there.
Thank you for....being you.
(:
I love you<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment