Sunday, September 28, 2008

trois mots simplès.

I miss you too.
A lot.
-sigh-

I'm not quite sure what to do, either.
You said to let things flow, but I don't think you want to wait so long...
Or maybe I'm wrong.
I don't know.

So I guess you have impulses.
So do I.
It's pretty hard sometimes, cause I always just want to blurt something out.
Usually I just want to tell you I love you, or hug you, or something.
But.....idk.
I guess I get scared you'll be all AHHICANTTAKETHATRIGHTNOW or something.
So it's damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

Yeah.
I remember.
But I'm more used to this than I was that.
Hmm...
-sigh-

You want back in.
I'd love to say just come back to me.
But it's not that simple.
And I hate it.
So much.
ughitsnotfair.
Can't one thing be fucking simple around here?

Why don't we just see how things go over the next couple days or something.
-shrug-
idontknow.
It's really hard to say that when all I want to do right now is curl up with you and rub your tummy and tell you I love you and everything's going to be okay.
adlgkjsfilgbfsji;ljb;silbjiwr]tjsiklg.

Don't go anywhere, please.
You may just kill us both.
D:

What is one to do...

No comments: