Jeremy....
-sigh-
Where to start...
We have been through a lot. I've been through more with you than anyone else I know. And I know we can't seem to get things to work the way I think we'd both like them to, but it's okay. I understand, you understand. And I think as long as we're on the same level, it's okay. We'll be okay. And we're definitely on the same level. Everything you said...is what I've tried to say for ages now. I never could get it out, though. Find the right words, the proper way to say them. I've felt it for a while. Seen it in you...your eyes are a dead giveaway. At least, to me. I don't think anyone else can see it. We have a connection no one else is going to understand. I get the same things you get. Your touch, your voice, when you look at me...I get this rush of something every time. It never fails. I feel like I'm actually alive. Like I'm flying. There's something about your presence that helps me. Calms me. Saves me. I don't care if you've hurt me. I mean, I guess I do to a point. But it's not what matters now. I've learned things from you, from our experiences, good or bad. And I'm thankful for that. I know I've hurt you, too. We're going to hurt each other. That's part of love. But I'm sure you've realized that. It's something we're going to have to accept. And yes, I'm not going to deny. I do need you, in multiple ways. You know me...very well. Better, I believe, than anyone. You've gotten deeper inside me, my mind, my heart....than anyone ever has. I wonder sometimes what I would do if I lost you and knew I couldn't get you back. Life is pretty empty without you around. I think you know that feeling. I'm thankful I have you. Even if we do get adklghald sometimes, and get on each other's nerves and have a million other things going on in our minds/lives. That's life. That's us. We know each other. We understand. And I'm glad you're here. I'm always gonna be here for you, too. No matter what.
I love you. And I care about you. More than anything or anyone in the world.
I don't know where we're going with this. You know what I say. Whatever happens happens. We go in circles so much, something's almost expected to happen. But...I don't know what to do, what to tell you. I think we both know what we want. We just can't have it. Which...well. Really fucking sucks. Just sayin'. You say I can't do it...but I don't think you can either [even though you didn't say anything about yourself.]
I would give anything to make this work, you know.
"La vie est vide de sens sans vous."
I'm always going to be your Bella.
You're always going to be my Edward.
I guess we'll see what happens from here. At least you know where I stand. We're on the same level. In the same boat. Whatever. Don't be afraid or hesitate to tell me anything. And I'll work on telling you things. Lets keep what we have now in good shape, yeah? (:
That didn't kill me. It helped me. I finally know what's been on your mind that I could never properly read when I saw you. I know you've been holding this back a while. =/ I'm okay though. Honestly...more okay than I was before I read it. Thank you. (:
I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment