Tuesday, September 9, 2008

itspastmidnight...

I'm so tired.
x__x
I don't know how or why I'm still up.

Anyway...
You seem to not be so akldghlad about us still spending time together and junk.
But then again, maybe I'm just too tired to notice it.
Just take it one day at a time, yeah?

You did look like you were about to cry in the meeting hall today.
What was that about?
o_O
I thought maybe it was the song...
Cause you said you were listening to it and whatnot.
So.
.....
-sigh-

I'm excited about the cd.
I still really want to know the lyrics of Bella.
But I may as well give up.
If I keep bothering you about them, who knows what'll happen.
You'll probably kick me.
xD
Anyway...
Hurry up with this thing, yeah?
I wanna hear some stuff.
(:

And I know I had a bunch of other stuff to say.
But I'm so tired I can't fucking think.
I get a thought, and like, ten seconds later it's gone.
D:

I have this idea to work on fractal junk and somehow work it into AMPM.
....
o_O
Yeah, I don't know how that would work.
Just a thought, I suppose.

That floor thing was weird earlier.
Just sayin'.

Ugh.
Sleep.
Now.

<3

No comments: