I don't know what to say.
I've felt things lately...
Seen them in you....
I don't know.
What is one to do?
Tell me.
I don't know.
I love you.
I do.
So much.
It's insane.
What am I supposed to do about it?
Hmm?
You know perfectly well you cannot just tell me HEY DON'T READ THIS PART while you're all sorts of alkdvnakibharlibj because of music and memories and thoughts and shit, and expect me to listen to you.
Just write the damn thing, before you explode.
If you'd read my blog instead of losing them, you might know what I said like, three days ago.
I don't know how to handle this.
There's too much.
....
I feel like pushing Peter away.
I think I made that clear earlier.
I just can't handle everything right now.
I've got way too many people all over me.
And omg.
....
I'm not pushing you away.
That's the last thing I want to do.
...
I....don't know what's on your mind in terms of me but I've got a good damn idea.
And I can't do this again.
Unless you're absolutely certain of yourself.
Fat chance there.
-sigh-
This is why I asked if you had my blog, and read it the other day.
I wrote this......three days ago?
"I, for once, don't have much to say. I'm okay with you, and where we stand. I know what's okay and what's not. We both seem to be doing well. I'm glad. Please tell me if you think otherwise, though. If you've got something to say, say it. Please."
I really wish you'd tell me when things are on your mind.
Which is another reason why I don't want you to keep whatever it is from me in that blog.
iloveyou.
imsorryimlikethis.
What is one to do........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment