I think I'm losing you.
...I don't know what else to say.
D:
<3
[Seven hours later]
Maybe I'm not losing you.
...I don't know.
I think you want to tell me what's wrong, and can't.
I really wish I knew.
It scares me.
It worries me.
I know it does both to you, too.
You're so quiet.
It's like you can't talk to me.
Maybe you're like that with everyone.
I don't know.
Everything's so different.
Maybe it's just me, since I've been so out of it this week.
But it'd make perfect sense for us to fall apart in the middle of all of this.
I mean, you know.
Look how things have been.
Everyday something else happens.
I don't know what to think.
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to say.
I want to help you.
I don't know how.
You won't talk to me.
I don't want you to burst.
I'm terrified I'm going to get another text or a call at like, 3am, asking me to save you.
I don't want that again.
I want you to be okay.
I want to do anything that would make you better.
No matter what it is.
You look so upset and stressed out lately, especially today, I just wanted to grab you and hug you and tell you everything was okay.
But I was afraid to.
Afraid you'd flip out or something.
=/
I can't stand it when you're in situations like this.
When you feel like this.
Have so much on your mind.
It kills me, too.
I love you.
Be okay.
Please.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment