I knew it.
I mean.
I did say we were getting distant.
And all that other crap.
I saw the distance.
I felt it.
There's no point in you holding off on telling me things, because I always sense something.
You should know that.
And seriously.
Suspense kills me.
I've waited so long for you to tell me how we were going to work the relationship out.
You never did.
So I figured there wasn't anything to that after a while.
And then when you went all akdhglkdjgiorhg and junk.
Distance, reactions, things you said, things you did, this, that....
I knew it wouldn't work out.
....
Idk.
I'm not mad at you.
Not upset.
Nothing.
I'm okay.
I told you I would be.
I told everyone else too, that if something happened like this, I'd be fine.
I only wish you'd just said it earlier, instead of putting it off.
I don't think you can break me anymore.
It's hard to explain.
But it makes sense to me.
-sigh-
You said you hurt me.
And yes, you did.
Like, you know....
The past crap.
But I'm over it.
I wish you'd get over it.
You broke me, you put me back together.
A little differently, but uhh, I like it.
err...
>___>
Anyway, you haven't hurt me this time, except by being so damn weird with me this last week or so.
And that hasn't really hurt me, just weirded me out.
So.....
You know.
Anyway.
Whatever.
Life....
xD
akldg;aldg.
Either way.
I love you.
That's never going to change.
(:
I wanna know what you're giving me tomorrow.
I have a hunch.
o_O
-coughistillwanttoknowaboutthedreamcough-
You know, there is such thing as elaboration.
xDDDDD
<33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment