I'm getting better. At least, I think I am. I seem to have more strength lately. Or maybe that's just cause Kat's around a lot the last couple days. She's a pillar of strength, believe it or not.
I don't think you're getting better. Which scares me. And it seems to me you can't even talk to me anymore. If you need space, sure. That's fine. I just.....I don't know.
It's like you have things to say to me. But you can't say them. And I know you do that sometimes, but not this much. And I wish you'd just say them. Or maybe you don't have anything to say. I can't tell what's going through your mind right now. Like you have some sort of shield up. It's odd.
I also feel like you're trying to ask for help, but you can't. And I don't know what to do. And I wish I did. I wish I could make everything perfect. Make your mind calm, okay.
I'm not going anywhere.
So if you need me, I'll be there.
I promise.
I love you<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment