Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Okay.
I understand that it's hard for you to deal with your "love" for me sometimes.
But seriously.
Snapping at me/lashing out at me is not the way to fix that.

That argument we just had?
Reminded me of the last days we had when we were together.
That was not a pretty memory.
Well, memories.
Or images.
Or anything.

If you want to distance yourself from me, I understand.
I'm sure I'll care in the morning, but right now...
I don't really give a fuck.

You really pissed me off.
First time in forever.
-sigh-

I...don't know what to do with you sometimes.

I just hope tomorrow I'll be okay with sleep and health, and you'll not be so fucking annoyed at me.
Since we started talking again, I haven't felt any fear or anything in your "shut up", or snappiness, or whatever.
I usually try to calm you down, or just shrug it off.
And it works.
But this time it scared me.

I'm not leaving just because.
I'll only leave if you want me to.
Or if you push me away.
Kay?

As for the cd, I was really excited about it.
Still am, but what can I do?
So.
...
I don't know.
I think it's the OCD to a point, in the sense that you continue to edit and mix and stuff.
But I also think a part of you doesn't want to give up your music.
Like, yeah a person here or there hears a song every once in a while.
But you're handing over a pile of it.
And you're probably all akdghdkla!!! about that.
But.
It might make sense when I say that maybe I'm one of the best people to give your music to.
...
But whatever you think/want.
I just hope it doesn't take another ten months.
I asked for a cd in like, November.
Remember?

....
I guess I'm done.
-sigh-
I hope, hope, HOPE things will be okay tomorrow.

<3

No comments: