Then end up hanging out again.
We're so weird.
I really have nothing to say.
I just figured I'd give you something to read, since you complain about me not updating xD
To be honest, I don't even think about this thing anymore.
It was more or less my place to confront you, and I don't really need to do that anymore.
I don't see why we would need to confront each other about anything.
I don't think we're involved in each other's lives enough now to bitch about stuff.
Even though we're always involved.
....
God why are we so complicated? xD
Tonight was....amazing?
Or something close to it.
I had a lot of fun.
Thank you for introducing me to Tara Thai.
It was really good.
And I'm glad I got to share my river spot with you.
And our conversation was lovely.
You understand. You listen. I can breathe when I talk to you, instead of worrying about what you're thinking or whatever.
(:
It's backwards, yeah yeah, I know.
Haah.
We need to get together one day soon and smoke.
Just us.
We need to hang out more, I think.
But not too much, or we'll end up killing each other again xD
I'll find you some of that wicca/paganism stuff, if you want.
And whatever else you might want.
Just let me know.
Oh, hey.
Next time I come over, can you not forget about calling me in?
Silly.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment