Monday, August 17, 2009

ksfnglksjsg.

Tell me how the hell I'm awake at 7:45 after staying up half the night watching movies and flopping around trying to sleep the other half of the night.
This is going to be one hell of a day.

I couldn't really stop thinking about what you said last night.
About your blog tonight being a message to you.
I mean, I don't really expect a novel or anything.
Or anything earthshaking.
But my curiosity's got the best of me this time.

I have no idea whether to be worried or not.
I don't know if it's good or bad.
I just don't know.
I guess I should try to push it to the back of my mind for the day, seeing as every time the thought pops up, my stomach starts flipping and whatever.
Ugh. -__-

As for your message about your spiritual journey...
I really hope we can guide each other.
As long as we do that, I think things for us will be okay and we'll have a better understanding of each other in the spiritual sense/world.
Not that we don't understand each other already, but whatever.

Uhh.
Idk.
(:

No comments: