Tuesday, August 18, 2009

a rush of blood to the head.

Yes, I'm running out of titles.
Yes, that's a Coldplay song.
xD

Anyway...
I really hate when I'm at Angel's and we have conversations.
Like, I love talking to you.
But just being at Angel's makes me awkward, cause I like being in my own space when we talk.
It helps me think easier.
Relaxes me.
You know what I mean.
Plus the internet's stupid here.

Anyway.
So I meant what I said earlier about being curious about the blog or whatever.
And whatever you do, it's your choice.
I'm not going to force you to write it, especially while you're feeling all adklghadgatsryg.
But it was definitely depressing when I got home from KD and didn't see a blog.
Not gonna lie.
I was waiting for it since the moment you mentioned it.
Guess that's a sign I shouldn't get my hopes up. xD

Sounds stupid, I know.
I just really enjoy what you have to say about things, and especially if it's directed towards me.
I still don't know what to think.
It's kind of making me scream on the inside.
But I don't think it's all too bad, cause you seem okay with me.
Oh well.
I'm thinking too much again.
Mind's on overload.

I really love how I say I never post on here cause I don't need to write notes to you anymore, and I've been posting shit.
Thanks a lot xD

Feel better soon, dammit!
(:
<3

No comments: