Actually, I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting.
>__>
I guess we'd just need to sit down and talk things out, like you said.
Because there's a difference between the Paganism books and the Spirit Medicine book.
And I'm not exactly Pagan, but more spiritual in the Native American sense.
Unless you mean we help each other on our spiritual journeys, whether it's the same path or not.
....
Anyway.
Let's hang out soon.
Give me your schedule or something, and let's try to find a day to go to the river and discuss things.
I think that's what I need, after this week.
I know you haven't seen my blogs since you're locked out of your account, but I think you've got a general idea of what I've been through.
Ugh.
Oh, and why wouldn't this be grand?
o_O
ps; Professor Schmidt is NUTS.
I'm staying in his class simply because it's hilarious to listen to him.
Ryan, Alex, and I all giggled our way through the class.
No comments:
Post a Comment